Instructions to Renew Online
Please see the following steps and instructions to join our site and renew your membership. This is only available to existing members, and you will need your 4-digit membership number to complete the process.
New member candidates will need to follow the procedure shown on the membership page of the web site.
If you prefer to print and mail your renewal, you will follow the same sign up and login process then go to this page.
If you do not want to use the online tools we will mail your renewal packet to your home if you contact us with your request.
1. You will need to locate the Login Bar at the top of every page and select Member Sign In.
2. You will be taken to a login page as shown below: if you have created an account in the past, sign in with your email and password. If this is your first time, select “Not A member? Click Here”
3. If you are doing this for the first time, this takes you to a “create an account” page, enter your info, make sure you read the Waiver terms and accept. It will not let you proceed until you do this. Then “sign up”. If you are an existing member and have created an account before, skip to Step 5
4. The Club will receive your request, we will verify your membership number and approve your request. Once we approve this request you will get an email to “verify” and then you will be able to sign in.
5. You can login and do several things. From here you can update your profile, view and edit your account and also Renew… select “My Membership”
6. Select “View Pricing Plans and Pricing”
7. Select the renewal plan and complete the checkout process.